CIAA Virtual Fundamentals of Insurance Accounting
June 14 - 30, 2022
This workshop provides a comprehensive study in the application and theory of P&C insurance accounting, featuring NEW material focused on IFRS 17.
The Fundamentals of Insurance Accounting Course is our marque learning and development program that attracts insurance finance professionals from all over Canada. This course provides our attendees with a look at every facet of the P&C insurance business and how each function works together. You'll be challenged by experienced instructors and peers throughout the course. The program outline demonstrates our commitment to providing superior L&D programming to both our members and our industry as a whole. This course is a valuable investment for both you and your company. - Patrick Espeut, President, CIAA
Early Bird Rate (available until May 13, 2022) - $1500.00 plus HST
Regular Rate - $1800.00 plus HST
GROUP SPECIAL: Fifth registered student from one Organization receives complimentary access to the 2022 Fundamentals of IFRS 17 Course. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group registration.
Registration fee includes:
- New industry required course content focused on IFRS17
- Cost of instruction and materials
- A one-year complimentary CIAA membership
(promo code to be provided after the course)
- Access to CIAA Member Exclusive content for one year
- Meal Delivery Voucher for the networking social
* Attendees must have access to a laptop computer and strong internet for the duration of the course as materials will be accessible online only.
* All instructions and tutor sessions will be run online. Registered students will receive login instructions and access to pre-read materials in advance.
A cancellation fee of $350.00 applies after June 1, 2022. Substitutions will be allowed at no additional charge.
For questions, please contact the CIAA Office: email@example.com